Casual For A Cure
Benefiting The Max Cure Foundation
Does your company like to encourage philanthropy among your employees?
Do your employees yearn for casual Fridays?
With Casual for a Cure your employees can embrace the opportunity to dress down while raising money for childhood cancer causes.
Implementing your own Casual for a Cure program is easy! Here are a few tips to get started.
- Communicate the program to employees: The goal is to get everyone involved, so send out emails or include it in your company newsletter.
- Designate an amount for the donation (we suggest $5 per Friday) try it for a month and see how much participation you get.
- Your company can make an even bigger impact by matching the amount raised!
- Lead by example through participation from the management team.
- In addition, consider setting out a change collection jar to capture even more contributions.
- Keep your employees in the loop. At the end of the week or month, send out an email letting your employees know how much you raised!