Our Team Will Work With You to Achieve Your Goals
We believe the journey is as important as the destination and will make a commitment to help you along your path into adulthood. Our team can discuss your goals and help you come up with a Mitzvah project that will inspire and compliment the person you are becoming!
Our team created a Mitzvah Project Packet that includes tons of different fundraising ideas along with a template letter you can send to your friends and family.
Here are a few simple steps to help you get started:
- Ask Questions: There is no such thing as a dumb question. Ask your parents questions, ask us questions, but most importantly, ask yourself the following questions:
- What am I good at?
- How can I use that to make a difference?
- Decide on a project: Once you answer those questions, then you need to decide what you would like to do. There are hundreds of different ways you can fundraise but the most important part is that YOU gain a positive experience. This is YOUR Mitzvah project after all. We included a handful of ideas below however your only limitation is your imagination. If you come up with something different, feel free to share your ideas with our team!
- Create a plan with your parents: The best support will come from your loved ones. Take the time to sit down with your parents or family and make a plan. Talk about what your Mitzvah project means to you and decide how you will use your talents to make a difference.
- Set your goals: Establishing your personal goals are an important first step when starting your fundraiser. This also helps you tell a story to friends and family who want to support your efforts along the way. When you set a goal you create expectations and experience a sense of accomplishment.
- Sign up creating your own Mitzvah Matters fundraising page: Creating your personalized fundraising page is simple and allows for you to tell your story and accept donations online. Once you create your page you can send the link to friends and family or include it in your invitations. You can create this page by visiting maxcure.rallybound.org/Mitzvah and selecting “GET INVOLVED”. If you need help or have questions email Erica@maxcure.org.
- Make it Happen: Once you have figured out what your Mitzvah project will be, you’ve decided on a plan, set your goals and created your page, then all that is left to do is take action! Don’t be afraid to ask for help and remember…