Childhood Cancer Prevention Initiative

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

For foundations such as ours, September is a time when we encourage people pay to tribute to the families, friends, professionals, and communities who are doing their part to cure and prevent childhood cancers. Every year, thousands of children across America are diagnosed with cancer, an often life-threatening illness that remains the leading cause of death by disease for children under the age of 15. And while the survival rates of childhood cancers continues to grow, the survivors often deal with side effects of their treatment that last well into their adult lives, sometimes causing lifelong complications.

This Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, we encourage everyone to educate themselves (by turning to great resources from organizations like @maxcurefoundation), and also to work towards the goal of preventing childhood cancers so no family ever has to hear that fateful diagnosis again.

For the entire month of September, @naturepedic, @earthkindinc, and Laurinex will be donating a portion of their sales to The Max Cure Foundation. If you can, we encourage you to support these businesses who are working hard towards a chemical free world for our children. Use the discount code CCSupport20 when you make a purchase on their website.

Support Non-toxic Brands Making a Difference

Thank You For Your Support

Read About The Initiative

Did you know that 78% of funding is poured into curing childhood cancer, leaving just 22% for preventative initiatives?
Support a new Childhood Cancer Prevention Initiative.

Junior Board September Awareness Initiative

In August of 2020 the Max Cure Foundation and volunteer superstar, Adi Serok, built the Junior Board of Directors. This powerhouse team of young adults from three different colleges, have joined forces to make a difference in the fight against childhood cancer. For the month of September, the Junior Board is doing a Social Media Take-over and have planned a new social fundraising initiative.

During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, the Junior Board is asking for the community to help them design a t-shirt honoring these children and their brave fight against this monster we call cancer. Through the end of the month we are accepting names of children who have received a cancer diagnosis to display on the back of the t-shirt, and we are asking the childhood cancer community to submit design ideas for the front. We will display all the design ideas on social media for voting and one submission will be selected for the front of the t-shirt design.

As always, you can make a donation below to support these amazing young philanthropists and their volunteer efforts as we continue to Roar for a Cure until one is found.

Learn More About the Families We Help Thanks to Your Support